So Boston started tee ball and soccer last April so yes I'm a little behind! It was so fun and he did so good! He definately got my competitive and aggression! In his soccer game his main goal was not to kick the ball but to try and push down as many people as possible! Although his last game he finally caught on and scored 5 goals. I was a very proud mom freaking out with excitement. Everytime he'd score he had to make sure Kevin and I were watching! I can't wait for more games to come!
Boston also played tee ball and we already new he'd be good at that j/k! He did so good he has always had quite the arm and had an awesome swing so he definately was a natural. There were a couple games I was freaking out because chasing bugs and throwing grass was way more fun then playing, but I had to take a deep breath and Kevin had to remind me that he is only 3!!!
2 comments:
Good story. and the pictures too.
How fun! You are such a cute mom! I am so glad that you have Boston playing sports!
Post a Comment