I hate playing catch up in the blogging world! It seems like forever since the last time I blogged so lets start off at the end of January.
Kevin's brother Dave was in town and thought it would be fun to go cross country skiing so Kevin , Steve, Kelli and I tagged along. Needless to say I have never been cross country skiing or skiing ever, but how hard could it by right? I'm in decent shape work out a little-- WOW hardest thing I've ever done. We went up millcreek canyon all the way to the top! By the time we got there I thought I was going to kill Dave I was so tired! The only bad thing is that by the time we got to the top it was almost dark, it was getting icy, and i was way nervous to get back down. So we started our way down and with in the first 2 seconds on my Butt not sure even how I got there! So to wrap things up I fell about a million times, freaked out of my mind because it is pitch black now and were not even half way down! We did make it down and it is now a funny story, and I think I would do it again:)
So February has been crazy the 22 we headed down to Vegas for a week it was a lot of fun we shop, played, laughed, but the man reason was to go watch my Brother play on his college basketball game! It was so such a fun game with 1 second left they were tied and the other team was up to shoot foul shoots, luckily he missed both and the went into over time. AND THEY WON. It was so fun!!














0 comments:
Post a Comment