Saturday, May 29, 2010

Check Up

So Jeter just had a check up on friday and wow that is all the dr. could say he grabbed jeter and said wow this is a solid little boy!
Weight 20 lb
Height 27
both are in the 97% so needless to say he is one big boy. It is so amamzing to me how fast they grow up I can't even remember him being a newborn.
He now will roll from his stomach to his back and up on to his side. To get around he sqwirms everywhere. He'll now grab things with his hands and shoves everything in his mouth. He has the biggest smile and smiles at everyone. My favorite thing he does is while you are feeding him he'll just stare at you and as soon as you look at him he gets the biggest grin and then milk goes every where. We started rice a couple of weeks ago and just can't seem to keep up with him. He loves to eat. He is definately the easiest baby always to happy and good natured. He sleeps amamzing, which is good since if I don't get enough sleep I'm not a good mom. we just love him so much he is so amamzing and so beautiful we just love him.








1 comments:

lacieinthesky said...

He is darling Chels! I'm so glad I finally got to see him on Saturday, he's so cute. Also, I hope Boston had fun seeing the ducks and wasn't too sad after he left (that just broke my heart) :)