Saturday, November 1, 2008

Hallowee !!!

Boston was a little sailor for halloween. Its was so fun we went to my moms and Boston and Kennady went trick or treating to a few houses. It was so funny to see them carrying there pumpkins around and stealing each others candy they are so fun together.


2 comments:

Brad and Kimberly said...

Boston is so so adorable. We are doing really well. We are enjoying Indiana for the most part, but I miss my family! We are having lots of new adventures though. I am loving student teaching and brad thinks dental school is okay. Time is flying. How are you three?

Keshia and Nate said...

Are you kidding me!! Chels, you have the cutest family! I haven't seen Boston in such a long time and I can't believe how adorable he is. You look so happy and great in your pictures. It was fun to see a little message from you on my blog and be able to come see yours.