6 years ago
Friday, August 22, 2008
We Just took bostons pics finally and these are some of them. They are so freakin cute.
Posted by Kevin, Chelsey, and Boston Pugh at 7:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Posted by Kevin, Chelsey, and Boston Pugh at 7:58 PM
4 comments:
Yay finally new pictures. He is the most handsome boy!! I love him so much!
I'm so glad you posted these pictures! They were ALL so cute but I'm sad you didn't post the one with the mexican lady in it!
You're such a good mommy!
Chels... he is so freakin cute! Those pictures are ADORABLE! Also, I put that chicken lettuce wrap recipe on my recipe blog, just so you know. There is a link from my page to MY RECIPES and then it's on there! We need to hang out more... See ya!
Oh wow! Those are so darling! He is so dang cute!
Post a Comment